J3 Effect Marketing has merged with Affinity for Design
And The Two Became One
Effective April 1, 2022
Affinity for Design acquired J3 Effect Marketing
New Opportunities for Our Customers
There are lots of benefits that both the Affinity for Design and The J3 Effect Marketing will have because of the merger. The merger combines the power of website design and online marketing (SEO). We believe that you will be happy too with our decision and we believe that Affinity for Design’s expansion will prove to be very beneficial for both of our customers.
Combining Our Expertise: The New Team
We have assembled a team of willing, skillful, deeply aligned men and women, who operate as independent contractors. Some of us live in Tucson, the rest of us come from all over the United States. Many of us have worked with Affinity for Design and J3 Effect for a number of years.
- Bobbi, Owner of Affinity for Design: Marketing Specialist and Web Designer lives in Tucson, AZ
- Ruth, Director of Operations: Production Manager and Designer for graphic design and web design lives in Tucson, AZ.
- Kim, Account Manager: Dedicated to servicing the monthly online accounts lives in California.
- Jack, Technical Support: Provides the hosting and technical support to website management lives in Tucson, AZ.
- Kevin, Jayce, Brandon, Adam, Evan, Jonathan: Work as Specialists in copy writing, video, photography, graphic art, link building, technical applications, AdWords/Facebook Advertising, Google My Business, Online Directories, and Google Ads.
- Paul, Business Coach: Provides content strategies for growing and exiting businesses lives in Tucson, AZ.
- Susan, Accountant: Responsible for financial operations lives in Tucson, AZ.
Keeping the J3 Effect Legacy
J3 Effect has been a valued strategic partner for Affinity for Design for many years. Like peanut butter and jelly, Affinity for Design provided the website design for a strong marketing foundation and J3 Effect Marketing provided online marketing results.
In March 2022, our beloved partner passed away and we decided to keep his J3 Effect legacy going by merging his business into Affinity for Design.
“The J3 Effect” has come to mean the “beyond expected online marketing results” we seek for our company and the companies that belong to the clients we serve. We have combined the EFFORTS of willing, skillful, deeply aligned experts to provide website maintenance and online marketing services to our customers.